Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Builder

Consistency is key seems to be the guiding principle of Aiden's 4 year old life.  He likes playing with the same things and in the same spot, he watches the same movie over and over again for centuries, he picks a favorite toy every few months and never ever lets go of it.  Blocks have been his favorite thing for a while now.  He spends all his free time building and rebuilding igloos for his penguins, race tracks for McQueen, and towers for the Angry Birds.  The current theme is Penguins at the Piston Cup.

 




10 comments:

  1. It's great how he uses his creativity to play; most boys his age are just content to play with the Ipad. I love what he did to the Jenga blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he has his iPad, iPhone, Leapster and TV moments. But when he gets started on the blocks you'd think he was working on his thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think working on the blocks is better. I had to keep my son's PSP because he blocks out everything once he plays with that thing -- devious little gadget! BTW, where can we buy those blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are actually part of the Jenga game. I think you can find it at any toy store. I'm in search for bigger blocks but they are the hardest thing to find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the theme! penguins at the piston cup! they should make that into a new pixar movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, that's not even half of it. Penguins At The Piston Cup and they all live in a red barn under the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Penguins At The Piston Cup and they all live in a red barn under the ocean." -- And that's what you call imagination! I'll check the Jenga game in SM, hope the have it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. Christine, I think this one has the imagination of Dr. Seuss. I've seen the Jenga at Toy Kingdom, Toys R'Us and Hobbes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm I think we have Toys R'US and Toy Kingdom here in Pampanga but truth be told I avoid them like plague when the kids and I are in the mall

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear ya! Toy stores are NOT a fun place to be.

    ReplyDelete